Here’s what you need
1 ½ c Yellow Split peas
½ lb Pumpkin (peeled and diced)
1 med Carrot
Approx. 5c Water
Let’s make it
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and let boil on medium heat until everything is soft and cooked completely.
- Add water if needed to maintain a thick but soup like consistency
- Once cooked, remove from heat and using an emulsion blender until smooth (add water if required to blend)
- Store in containers or zip lock bags in the freezer.
- Great for vegetarian and meat soups