Passion Fruit Mimosa
Here’s what you need
½ c Passion fruit pulp
1 ½ c Granulated Sugar
3 dashes Bitters
Prosecco or Champagne
Let’s make it
- Using an emulsion blender, pulse together passion fruit pulp and 2 c water
- Strain the pulp mix into a mixing mug
- Add sugar, remaining water and bitters and stir until sugar is completely dissolved
- Prepare champagne flutes with desired garnish (optional)
- Fill the glass half way with passion fruit juice and top the glass off with prosecco or champagne.
- Celebrate !